Thursday 13 March 2014

Kinetic Typography

Revised Plan


I have recently changed the plan for the further kinetic typographies that I am going to make. Previously (see blog post dated 8th March 2014) I had stated that I was going to create just one more, which would be based on the end scene of Shawshank Redemption. I am going to still be doing that, but along with that, I will also be redoing the Gravity one that I produced. I have decided that I will be redoing the Gravity kinetic typography because at the end of the day it was not a piece of work that I was overly proud of and I would rather spend time redoing something to get to a level where I am proud of the work, than simply leave it. 

Within the new Gravity kinetic typography I am going to add subtle aspects, such as background, images and different fonts, to it. I am going to do this because from research that I have conducted in to kinetic typography, the best ones are the one that incorporate images, have colourful/interesting backgrounds and use different fonts and font sizes throughout it. I feel that if I add these aspects then that will aid in me making a much better product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment